We would like to welcome everyone back to another season and we hope the successes of the past few years will continue this year. The committee have decided to compile some information that may be useful to you throughout the year.
- We will only be using online payments for registration and gear payments.
- The link for this payment will be circulated throughout text groups and is available here on our website.
Code of Conduct
- Please take time to read the LGFA/GAA Code of Conduct for Players, Mentors and Parents on our website and to ensure this section is signed on the Registration Form.
- The injury fund is an injury scheme and NOT an insurance scheme and does not seek to compensate fully for injury, rather to lessen the hardship to players and officials. The fund should supplement other schemes where applicable, i.e. VHI, Irish Life etc.
- 24 Hour Pupil Insurance is a worthwhile investment offered in schools.
- Our local clubs – Crossabeg/Ballymurn and Oylegate/Glenbrien run Nursery groups for under 6s. Any girls under this age are encouraged to join in before joining us at u8.
- Please note the current Club Gear now consists of Navy Shorts with a club crest for all ages.
- Another gear order will be put in soon, we will update you on the date.
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page for a Swap Shop of boots, shorts etc.,where you may come across some second hand gear.
We hope to have a great year and wish all our teams the best of luck!
Crossabeg Ballymurn Abú